Thursday, January 15, 2009

My first post and the 2 Twenty/20's!

Hi,
My name is India and I am14,I love cricket it has to be one of my most favourite hobbies/interests!Ok On this blog I am going to discuss my opinions on the games and affairs of the Australian cricket team.

I think we can all agree that the Twenty/20s were great to watch, one of the stand-outs for me on the first 20/20 was obviously Warner,he smashed the ball aorund on his First-class debut for 6 sixes and 7 fours. People may say we are in a cricket drought,losing our legends and only having un-experienced, young players who really cant hold up the team at such a high level,but I totally disagree and Warner just backs up my argument, we have wonderful young talent coming through and becoming new legends of the game,plus we have our semi-experienced players: Pup Clarke,Mike Hussey etc.These players are the leaders who will carry us through the ups and downs. Another stand-out of bravery I have to say was A.B. de Villiers,who had a cricket all rammed into his side at 155kph and walked of the field,It amazes me that an experienced player was hit so hard that he collapsed and couldnt control his bat! Yes he only finished with a score of 0 run,or a duck,his bravery was absolutely amazing.Although I am a strong Australian supporter I do have to say the South African teams bravery has really proved itself to be of a very high standard.So carrying on Australia won by 52 runs,bowling out RSA. I thoroughly enjoyede watching this match and I am sure so did the millions of other Australians at the ground or watching it in the comfort of their own home.

While I watch the cricket I tune into KFC Pulse,a great program which updates live scores and you can win points through each ball.I love playing Pulse it just really adds another dimention to the cricket.

So getting back to the second 20/20,JP Duminy seems to be able to do anything!Amazing catches,large batting scores it just doesnt end. When Albie Morkel dropped a catched I noticed a green laser around him and I was a bit sceptic as to why this green light was hovering around him but my family didnt beleive that there was anything there as they all have horrible eyesight!

So I have never blogged before so this is a little scrappy but you know practice makes perfect,so comment and I will try to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Snake made by Neave Games