Friday, January 16, 2009

Wow I have just met some amazing people!

Wow,
What a day,there I was playing Pulse thinking the people who worked for it were just people who were good with computers when I found out Benjamin Ridgeway,a man who I have made a friendship with,knows the whole Australian cricket team personally and played Semi-pro!Ok it is my dream to meet the Aussie cricket team and this man knows them all!That is crazy for me.Then I was asking another man who works for Pulse about who created Hawk-eye,the technology enabling officials and umpires the ability to make proper decisions and back-up their ruling, when he said it was him!Hawk-eye is something I thought a huge corporation made but the creater was talking right to me!What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Snake made by Neave Games